Regulations for the provision of www.spices2u.eu store
spices2u.eu is an online store owned by spices2u sp.z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Al.Jerozolimskie 85/21,02-001 Warszawa (NIP: 522-316-68-17;KRS: 0000801082; REGON: 384205061 at Register of the Warsaw District Court XII.
The regulations set out the rules for transactions concluded in the www.spices2u.eu store.
www.spices2u.eu is an online store through which users can purchase the products offered in it.
1. Making purchases via www.spices2u.eu requires the acceptance of cookies by the user’s browser.
2. The website works on a properly configured Internet Explorer, Mozilla Forefox, Google Chrome browser or other updated and properly configured browser.
1. To place an order, please register on the store’s website and complete the form indicated on this page.
2. A correctly completed form should contain:
– customer name and address;
– shipping address and first and last name of the person authorized to collect the parcel, if different from the customer’s data (providing the name of another person in the data for shipment is tantamount to the authorization of that person by the customer to collect the parcel);
– invoice data (if the Buyer wants to receive an invoice);
– Phone number;
– e-mail address.
3. The order is made by choosing products, choosing the number and clicking “buy”. After confirming the selection, the User is transferred to the page selecting the payment method and the method of receiving the order.
4. The order can be picked up in person at www.spices2u.eu without additional payment.
5. The order may also be delivered to the address indicated by the Ordering Party for an appropriate fee indicated in the delivery price list. The form of pickup is selected after completing the order.
6. After placing the order, the Purchaser will receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of the order.
7. When ordering fresh products, the order will be processed on Tuesday. The order is collected until Monday, the next day it is shipped. This is the only day when such an order is possible. All orders placed on Tuesday, or every day following will be processed the next week after the order.
1. The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys and contain all components, including VAT and all other components.
2. The customer has the option of paying the price:
- – by bank transfer to the bank account number 48 1140 2004 0000 3302 7952 3476,
- – Electronic payment,
- – at the collection of Goods.
- – Personal pickup: PLN 0
- – Parcel shipping up to 25 kg: PLN 9
- – Delivery of a collection package up to 25 kg: PLN 14
1. The delivery of Goods is limited to the area of the Republic of Poland and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
2. Delivery of the ordered Goods is done by post or courier. Possible delivery costs will be indicated when placing the Order.
3. The delivery deadline is from 2 to 14 business days from the date of receipt of payment for the Order or conclusion of the Sales Agreement with payment on delivery.
1. If it turns out that the delivered goods do not comply with the order, the Purchaser shall have the right to exchange the goods for the ordered or new one.
2. The ordered goods are sent back to the account www.spices2u.eu, which covers the related costs.
3. Complaints shall be considered within 14 days. If the complaint is accepted, a new copy not in accordance with the order is sent to the Employer. In the event that the complaint is not accepted, www.spices2u.eu sends the returned goods at its own expense.
4. In the absence of ordered and non-defective goods, www.spices2u.eu shall inform the Purchaser of this by e-mail or telephone. At the Employer’s choice – the amount paid is returned to his bank account, or other goods are sent at the same price selected by the Employer. Shipping costs are borne by www.spices2u.eu.
We are at your disposal. We are happy to answer any questions and clarify all doubts.
You can contact us in many ways:
tel .: +48 507 658 600
Spices2u sp. z o. o.
We work from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 21.00